Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm Movin' Out


I'm Movin' Out
Originally uploaded by xpe1.
After two years at The Red Door, we finally decided to pull the plug. The local retail business just isn't working for us. In 24 months, I think we had 2 months where we actually turned a profit. So, today was our last day at The Red Door.

We originally had the entire booth. We cut it back after the first year to see if we could make a profit with half the rent (and just the most popular items). That didn't work out either.

On to the next venture!

3 comments:

my15minutes said...

What kind of business did you do there? I can't tell for sure from the photo.

Brian said...

We own a hair and skin care store. On-line it's been very successful. Our two retail locations have been total flops.

Sandie said...

Sorry you have to say goodbye, it looks like a cute little store and I like the name. I like the 'next venture' attitude!