Thursday, February 22, 2007

What a day!


me.jpg
Originally uploaded by xpe1.
Man, what a day. Be careful what you wish for. The orders have been coming in fast and furious over the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately, a lot of people want to CALL them in. Aargh! (We're an Internet company people.)

I've been so busy taking orders, answering the same questions over and over (that's why I paid for the FAQ database people) that I've had no time to do the proactive stuff to actually grow the business. So today, blog, you get a picture of me (it was that or a picture of Natural-Laxer MIX).

We are hoping to hold off to the end of the year to hire more people and move into the warehouse. So, I've got to be patient when it comes to implementing all the ideas we have. For now, it's move those refrigerators, move those color TVs.

No comments: