Monday, March 26, 2007

On The Crew...

OK. I'm cheating. This 365 Project is harder than I thought it would be. I'm using a photo from Sunday for my Monday post. So, sue me!

This photo shows the mixing board I'm learning to set up so that I can relieve Chuck from the audio crew every once in a while. Guess my pictures of me building "the beast" got me into trouble.

It's actually great being involved at Nexus. At the Vineyard, when I was on the A/V crew, I felt completely superfluous. I never even made it to the "A Team" to work the Sunday morning service (actually, I didn't want the pressure of the A Team at the Vineyard- those guys are hardcore). At Nexus, there are so few people, I have to be involved and my involvement makes a real impact. I like that.

On the audio crew

1 comment:

my15minutes said...

OK, we'll forgive you for using Sunday's pic, but we're waiting for, um, Thursdays! :-)