Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Playing Hooky

After a year and a half of "working for myself", I finally took a 1/2 day off and played hooky. Jon and I sneaked out to play 9 this morning. It was so beautiful out (high of 80 degrees) that we had to stick around and play another nine.

I shot a fantastic round for me. I normally don't keep score. But, I was playing so well, I decided to keep score on the back 9. Shot a 45. That's at my goal (bogey golf). We stopped at Izzy's for lunch before heading back to the grindstone for the afternoon.

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

1 comment:

NoVA Dad said...

I keep score all the time, and am eternally frustrated that I'm not quite at bogey golf. I like to joke that my golf and bowling scores are the same -- and I let people figure out which one I'm better at. Nothing is more relaxing to me than a nice round on a nice course out in the country; glad you got some time for it!